WE NEED MEMBERS!
It’s so easy – you can purchase a membership online by clicking here OR purchase your membership at the trail head.
By joining the Blue River Powder Packers, you are choosing to support snowmobiling in British Columbia. Your support ensures that there will be areas to ride now and for generations to come. Our volunteers work very hard to meet the ongoing requirements of sled area management. This includes government negotiations to keep current areas open and to advocate for new trails and sledding areas. Clubs need a united voice for snowmobile enthusiasts across British Columbia and Canada. We need to stay organized and have strong membership numbers. Please purchase your membership today if you have not done so already. We need you.
Your BRPP membership includes a membership in the BCSF which gives you the following benefits with our corporate partners:
- 25% off your insurance with Capri Insurance (likely pays for your membership)
- Discount at Marks Workwear
- Discount at all Sandman Hotels in BC
- Additional Discount at Sandman Hotel in Revelstoke, BC
- Discount at Prestige Hotels
- Discount at Sutton Hotels
- Exclusive discount on all sled-wraps from LimeNine
- $70.00 off an AST1 course with Zacs Tracs Avalanche Skills Training
- $20.00 off an AST1 course with Hangfire Avalanche Training
- Free subscription to SnoRiders Magazine
- Exclusive discount on all custom sled-wraps from Barrett Hepburn Design
- $4,000 Accidental Death Policy from American Income Life
- 10% off purchases from Avalanche Safety Solutions
New member benefits are constantly being added so please check back and be sure to support businesses that support your sport! Membership is required to access these benefits. Once you have become a member further details are available on the BCSF website under the membership page.
Blue River Powder Packers has many opportunities to get involved!
- Volunteer to be a Director
- Help with an advertising campaign
- Provide some accounting advice
- Fix a piece of equipment
- Do trail maintenance
- Repair a shelter
- Work a snow show booth
- Or just step up and cook hot dogs at an event
Clubs are driven by volunteers and everything you see or do while riding is as a result of someone having volunteered their time. Contact us here or attend a meeting if you want to help.