Season Starts In
Sled Blue River, BC
Just 90 km South of Valemount
Established in the early 1990s as a social club it has in recent years evolved into providing an organized, legal and responsible snowmobiling infrastructure in and around Blue River including the grooming and maintenance of trails and parking areas. BRPP has successfully negotiated land use agreements to ensure that snowmobilers have areas to ride. We are a part of the British Columbia Snowmobile Federation.
Stay In The Loop
BRPPS intends to begin operations Friday November 27, 2020. We will be opening our Finn Creek staging area and Red Sands staging area. It is early season conditions but things are shaping up for a solid start!
Here is what you need to know…
- Booths will be open 7:30 to 1:00 – We need your support!
- One person at the booth at a time
- If possible, have one person pay for your entire crew
- If using cash please try and have exact change (cell coverage for digital payments is not always available at Finn)
- Toilets located beside the booths are for staff only
- Stay current on the latest BC PHO guidelines BC PHO Orders
- Maintain a 2 meter buffer zone when possible
- Be respectful of local businesses and their COVID protocols
- Wash your hands often
Due to logging activities White River is closed until approximately January 1, 2021Read More